WELL…I was dancing around the grocery store, as I usually do, and I came across this:
It is so cool!
You unroll the pie crust onto your pie dish and fill.
So, I chose the easiest thing possible to do…cherry. Here are the VERY simple directions.
EASY AS CHERRY PIE
Preheat oven to 375.
1. Unroll pie crust to cover dish.
2. Fill dish with 2 cans of cherry pie filling.
3. Trim edge of pie dish so there are not any pieces of crust hanging off.
4. Use 2nd pie crust and unroll to cover the pie.
5. Trim edges to cut off any crust hanging over edges.
6. Stick in oven for 15 minutes.
7. Take out, leave to cool and EAT!
Here is mine!